By 2014 at the latest, insurers will be banned from “gender rating,” or charging...– Supreme Court Decision on Affordable Care Act is Historic Advance for Women - Statement of Eleanor Smeal, President, Feminist Majority (via feministmajorityfoundation)
carsonphillips: I love dresses because they’re so lazy and require such little effort yet when you wear them people think you actually attempted to look nice
Above all, capitalism wastes human life. The U.S. spends billions to warehouse 2...– Is the free market efficient? (via humanformat)
This should be clear by now, but I didn’t do this because it’s good politics.– Obama: Supreme Court Rules On Affordable Care Act (via lafemmeindienne)
Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and...– The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Adopted by UN General Assembly Resolution No. 217A, December 10, 1948, at paragraph 25. 1948, people. Health care as a human right was approved by the United Nations in the year 1948. (via fullcredit)
If you're interested...
1. What is your best friends name?
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. Whats your favorite number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
7. How is the weather right now?
8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
10. Do you have a significant other?
11. Favorite TV show?
14. Hair color?
15. Eye Color?
16. Do you wear contacts?
17. Favorite Holiday?
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
20. What was the last movie you watched?
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
24. Hugs or Kisses?
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
29. What books are you reading?
31. Favorite movies?
32. Favorite football Team?
33. What are you doing right now?
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
37. Dogs or cats?
38. Favorite flower?
39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
41. Have you ever loved someone?
42. Who would you like to see right now?
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
48. Are you missing someone?
49. Do you have a tattoo?
50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?
cuntstitution: do you ever go to bed and you’re lying awake in the middle of the night and suddenly you start laughing because of something you saw on the internet today and then you’re sad because you realise you’re laughing alone in bed thinking about the internet
so-treu: i really just want another tattoo whyyyy do we need money to do things gpoy
tiger-festival: Okay listen the most important detail of this matter is being made very unclear Are they actually selling rainbow Oreos now or not
further proof i am not a Real Adult™
my reaction to getting a job offer today: hysterical sobbing—not from joy, just from being too overwhelmed with thoughts of the future to cope.
lady-pilot: ambedo n. a kind of melacholic trance in which you become completely absorbed in vivid sensory details—raindrops skittering down a window, tall trees leaning in the wind, clouds of cream swirling in your coffee—which leads to a dawning awareness of the haunting fragility of life
albvterol: abolish dreadlocks on white people 2k12
GO AND BE IMPRESSED →
If you're a feminist who understands the...