Tomorrow, it's gonna... gonna... gonna... gonna......
FACT: All queers own at least one pair of...
tanglewoodtree: Give Up Steam: Reed College Renn Fayre 1990 Usually I watch this film the Thursday before Renn Fayre every year, but this year I was writing my thesis in the ETC, so I’m watching it Saturday night of Renn Fayre instead. It’s amazing how many more things in this (especially the first few minutes) resonate with me more this year, now that I’ve actually written my thesis. It’s...
RENN FAYRE QUEST
WHERE IS YOU??? DID I MISS THIS SOMEHOW?
Esoterica: I've sent like 4-5 messages to tumblr... →
dumbthingswhitepplsay: Dear Tumblr: How many rape threats do I have to receive before you do your jobs? 10? 20? 50? 100? As a victim of rape, your lack of any attention to this matter is appalling and fucking ridiculous. Well, here are some links for you, as well as the link to the…
simultaneous lolz/creys at the fact that the last thing i have to do in my !LAST WEEK OF COLLEGE EVER! is to make a powerpoint presentation. i haven’t done this since high school. i have no idea what i’m doing.
gaypocalypse: hey reed no offense to this guy but how about a president who isn’t a white straight cis man i guess that would be crazy “John had many attributes the committee admired, but one of the things that really clinched it for us was that he went to Yale on scholarship.” ~*~*~diversity~*~*~
baddominicana: when all else fails, fap.
a little bit nicer, not a bit wiser: Report this... →
fracturedrefuge: Guys, okay, so here’s what’s up. This asshole follows me. I don’t really know why, but that is beside the point. I was going through their blog to find examples of some of the awful fucked up things they have said in the past (after they threw a hissy fit that OMG I AM…
tw: thesis [[MORE]]shiny plastic thesis hat is mine!
The 13 Most Useless College Majors (As Determined...
chin—chilla: ave—satana: newsweek: 1. Fine Arts 2. Drama and Theatre Arts 3. Film, Video, and Photographic Arts 4. Commercial Art and Graphic Design 5. Architecture 6. Philosophy and Religious Studies 7. English Literature and Language 8. Journalism 9. Anthropology and Archeology 10. Hospitality Management 11. Music 12. History 13. Political Science and Government (Ed:...
My mother: Ok, so roll your eyes at this, but I just want to exercise my "motherhood" before your Renn Fayre and graduation festivities begin. There will be no celebration that tops your receiving your diploma for all your hard work, leadership, and academic achievement. Please use that good brain of yours to celebrate everything else safely and wisely. You are indeed a responsible young woman, but mothers mother. It's what we do. I love you will all my heart :)
Me: IS THIS THE WRONG TIME TO TELL YOU I'M DRUNK RIGHT NOW??????
My mother: It depends. Are you driving, standing in traffic, standing on your head, or balancing from a balcony?
Me: All of the above, but I am wearing my bike helmet.
Dan Savage is poison.
cruelyouth: End of story. Anybody, and I mean ANYBODY, who defends him is defending poison and defending the enemy. IDGAF if he’s done good things like the “It Gets Better” campaign. He clearly means it gets better for white cis guys like him. I don’t want to reblog the horribly cissexist, bigoted, abusive quote by him, because I can only imagine how triggering it is to anybody who’s trans,...
that awkward moment when
you realize you sent your thesis adviser the draft that has your un-finished acknowledgements section in it, because she wrote a response in track changes. why. why did i do this.
why did i buy that package of nutter butters i am...
ladyhadaly asked: 13!
Let's get weird.
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?